A post is an entry that will display in chronological order with your most recent post at the top on any page using the “blog” template. Posts will publish to your site’s RSS feed.To create a post:
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard
- Click the Posts tab
- Click Add New
- Start writing by entering a Post Title,
- and then adding content into the main post editing box.
- If desired, add a category
- Add Tags
- To add a Featured Image click on the “Set Featured Image” link in the Featured Image field. Navigate to your desired image in your media library (or upload a new image), then Click the “Set Featured Image” button.
- When ready, click Publish.