There are two ways to installing the Pretty Darn Cute Design theme to your site; either manually with an FTP client, or through the upload feature in your WordPress dashboard.Before you can install the theme, you will need to make sure that you have first installed the Genesis Framework.
Installing Through the WordPress Dashboard
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Appearance > Add New Themes.
- Just below the headline, click the “Upload” link.
- Click the browse button and locate the child theme on your computer, then click the “Install Now” button.
Installing Genesis or a Child Theme With an FTP Client
- Download the theme zip file to your computer and unzip it.
- Log onto your server through an FTP client, and find your site’s wp-content/themes directory. You will want to transfer the entire theme folder to that directory.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, and go to Appearance > Themes. Locate your theme, and then click on the “activate” link.
Did you know we offer a 24 hour theme set-up service? Get your desired child theme installed, and set up like the theme’s demo in under 24 hours for just $100. You can learn more here: (click here to learn more)