How to Configure the Foodie Pro Theme Content Archives
In this tutorial, I will show you How to Configure the Foodie Pro Theme Content Archives, so that your entry archives (posts in categories etc.) display like the demo.
Navigate to Appearance> Customize > Theme Settings > Content Archives:
- Select One Half from the dropdown in Archive Grid Display
- Check the boxes to Display the Title, Display the Entry Info, Display the Content, and Display the Entry Meta
- Select Entry Excerpts from the drop-down
- Check the box to display the featured image
- Set the Featured Image size of vertical-thumbnail (680 x 900). In order for the images to display correctly, you will need to make sure that you have added a featured image to each of your posts, and that the featured image is at least 680px by 900px. If you haven’t yet done so, run the Regenerate Thumbails plugin.
- Select None from the dropdown for Featured Image Alignment
- Select Numeric from the Dropdown for Entry Pagination Type
- Select Before Title from the dropdown for the location of the Featured Image Placement
- Don’t forget to select “Publish” when complete.
Have you purchased the Foodie Pro theme but not yet installed it? Did you know I offer a theme setup service? I can have your site set up to match the theme’s demo settings in under 24 hours. You can learn more here: (24 hour theme setup)
If you’ve already installed the theme, and just want assistance with any customizations, I’m available to do that, too! Just ask here: (talk to Susan!)
Leave a Reply