The Happy & PLayful theme displays a Genesis Responsive Slider in the Home – Slider widget.
To get started, go to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets > drag a Genesis Responsive Slider widget to the Home – Slider widget.
Genesis Responsive Slider Configuration
- Type of Content – the demo is set to display post
- By Taxonomy and Terms –Choose a term to determine what slides to include.
- Include or Exclude by Taxonomy ID – List which category, tag or other taxonomy IDs to exclude. (1,2,3,4 for example)
- Include or Exclude by post ID
- Choose the include / exclude slides using their post / page ID in a comma-separated list. (1,2,3,4 for example)
- List which post IDs to include / exclude. (1,2,3,4 for example)
- Number of Slides to Show:
- Number of Posts to Offset:
- Order By:
- Transition Settings
Time Between Slides (in milliseconds):
- Slide Transition Speed (in milliseconds):
- Slider Effect: Select one of the following:
- Display Settings
Maximum Slider Width (in pixels):
- Maximum Slider Height (in pixels):
- Display Next / Previous Arrows in Slider?
- Display Pagination in Slider?
- Content Settings
Do not link Slider image to Post/Page.
- Display Post/Page Title in Slider?
- Display Content in Slider?
- Hide Title & Content on Mobile Devices
- Select one of the following:
- More Text (if applicable): Continue Reading »
- Limit content to 100 characters
- Using this option will limit the text and strip all formatting from the text displayed. To use this option, choose “Display post content” in the select box above.
- Slider Excerpt Width (in percentage): 75
- Excerpt Location (vertical): Bottom
- Excerpt Location (horizontal): Right
Genesis Responsive Slider Settings:
Genesis Responsive Slider – Display Settings:
Genesis Responsive Slider – Content Settings: