The Before Footer Widget area displays above the Footer Widget area. The theme demo uses one (1) Genesis – Sandbox Featured Content (or a Genesis Featured Posts widget) widget to display the featured images of six (6) posts.
To configure the widget, click on the title bar to open it and change the settings as described below:
- Title: Enter a title to appear above the widget, if desired. The demo uses Recent Recipes
- Content Type: The demo is set to display Posts
- Taxonomy & Terms: Select which category you’d like to feature.
- Number of Posts to Show: Enter the number of posts you’d like to display in this widget. The demo displays six (6) posts.
- Show Featured Image: Check the box to enable the display of the featured image in this widget.
- Image Size: Select the desired image size for your featured image. The demo displays thumbnail (150×150).
- Image Alignment: Select whether the featured image should be aligned to the Left, Right, or Center of the text. You can also select None which allows the featured image to be displayed on the top of the text. The demo is using Left.
- Content Type: Choose whether to display the Excerpt, Content, a Content Limit or No Content. The demo uses No Content.
- Limit content to: If you selected Content Limit, enter the number of characters that should be displayed.
- More Text (if applicable): If you selected Content Limit, enter the text that you’d like to have linked to the post. The demo uses [Read More…].
- Click Save to preserve your settings.